Thursday 9 April 2015

1 min r20 test - CTC r20 (1k, 300m, 300m, 300m, 300m, 1k 2r)

So Q asked me to do a 1 minute r20 test - after a bit of messing about I got the monitor off the arm so I could sit the iphone on the floor to video it - this through me a touch as couldn't really see the monitor so timing of slightly - next time I'll use boatcoach at home as it's wireless :o) bit annoyed I wasn't under 1:30 split but will go again.




So then I had less than 30 minutes left and figured as I have a touch of tonsilitus I'd stick with power r20 work and so set up this months CTC - target was sub 1:35 ave - easy enough on the 300m's but knew I'd have to dig deep in the 1k's - first one wasn't too bad - 300's easy enough - the last 1k was tough enough to get some benefit from the session and feeling good for the day now, Wonder if I could crack 1:30 pace on r22 or r24????











No comments:

Post a Comment