Saturday 1 March 2014

Last little bit

In my sisters now just outside Manchester - flew to Liverpool from Cork earlier and bumped into a rower in Cork Airport - sub6 guy - so was pumping him for info :lol: there was also two hen parties there on the way to Liverpool - two of the girls I knew - but was more interested in talking erg! 

Just back from sisters gym that I got in for free to use the erg - 4 in there - I went to use one of the ones upstairs - they where both in need of tlc sprocket or clutch gone by the sounds of it. Still got the race warm up done then a race start - although the first attempt I thought I snapped the chain - I hadn't - think the clutch slipped - so a bit steadier on the second attempt - now eat - sleep - get to the venue :-D 

Spot the problem with the handle? 

No comments:

Post a Comment