Tuesday 15 September 2015

a long day but the motivation is there

my daughter woke early today, at 4am then 5am ... and next doors dogs where out and about at 6am so lets say we had a early start - up and fed with daughter ready for gymnastics at 11am with a quick stop for lunch and then dropped her for creche - home to potter around the house doing "standing up chores" sitting is still a pain ... literally. Then picked her up and home for tea, more "standing up jobs" and some play time then off to bed for her and a dog walk for me and the pack. Back in the house about 9.30pm .... do I want to train? Well yes I blinking do - so got the bike gear on and up to the erg shed (needs a tidy - see photos) on the bike and after a fiddle with the Garmin to get the displays I wanted I set off - about 6 min in I wanted to check the overall times and clicked the button on the Garmin to scroll the screens -nuts - forgot to start it FFS - OK start again and off I went - intention was to beat last nights average speed so got the speed up to 38 km/ph and kept it there - had a few issues with numbness in my "man areas" does anyone else feel like "it's" gonna fall off? lol Piled on the pressure gradually at the end and happy enough bearing in mind the time of day and how long I've been awake - back in work tomorrow and ironically sitting at a desk is going to be more of an issue than doing this!











No comments:

Post a Comment