Sunday 21 October 2018

Row series "Nightmare on Elm Street" take 5

Target was 1:36.0 for 500s and then basically start and finish the 1500m. I've HD'd three time on the session this week. So it really was a mind game in the "20 seconds rest" as well as the first 500 of the 1500m I hit 1k to go at 1:38.0 pace which I was surprised at. Last 300m was driving down from 1:35 to 1:24 final stroke..

Bit annoyed, not on the OCD fail... but that I don't have access to erg over the weekend other than my model b and time has run out to get to that so my score from Friday will stand. I believe I have a another few seconds in the session at the moment, with more attack at the start and finish from further out (1:24 final stroke shows I left it too late) but there we go.



No comments:

Post a Comment