Wednesday 12 December 2018

am 60r20 70% pm 4by1k r24 r3:30 - 26 million lifetime meters

This morning I started taking my HRV this morning, did one last night as a test for the hr strap (have a old one at home, the main one stays in work during week) boy was it bad, was up at four am with Adam and awake for the day at 5:30am May not help.

In good news weight dropped to 114.7kg

So this mornings 60r20 70% started well and ended not so well - and discovered the air con turned itself of during the row. Grr.

Lunchtime session was 4by1k 3:30 rest - although the schedule had 5 reps today having missed ten days training and feeling a bit under the weather plus pushed for time I decided to do a small warm up for a change and target four reps - picked 1:38.0 for the pace and held first three well, on the fourth I pushed at 500m to go and was looking at 3:10 predicted finish when my headphones stopped playing music, phone fell out of its cradle all during which my stroke rate increased a little and I ended up missing the 3:10 and due to one extra stroke came out with a r25! Still I hot over 26 million meters :)





















No comments:

Post a Comment