Tuesday 29 March 2016

erg issues - 60r20 70% HRR am 20by1 r20 pm

So got up very early this morning and managed to have enough time to get a 60 minute piece in before getting to my desk at 8am - r20 and 70% HRR - found my USB OTG for my android phone so used my old sony z1 to track the piece - unfortunately the battery went on that about 10 minutes before the end ffs - still had the PM and it's memory :o) nothing spectacular but trying to get back into some form of training with all the interruptions of late - plus still suffering from the chest infection...


So at lunch time I decided to thump it a bit - no warm up - 20 by 1 min on 1 min off all static start flywheel - aimed at 1:40 but then went with it - two issues I had here - lungs clearing crap which caused a few hiccups and also my erg has a bit of a "jump" going on at the moment - thought it was the clutch and c2 replaced my flywheel - but it's still happening and more than a little unnerving to be honest as the chain lurches back and more than once in a stroke sometimes which through the rhythm and stopped any thoughts of a "fast last" - still sweat produced and work done.






No comments:

Post a Comment