Wednesday 6 April 2016

Inspired by Lloyd - CTC r24 (ish)

So inspired by my good team mate Lloyd (who did a mammoth job on this on the skierg!! I mean c'mon like he averaged 1:41.7 on a skierg!!) I went down at lunch to set a place on the ctc - but keeping to my training day so r24 - figured I could nail it all around 1:42 if I hit the first two reps a little harder - boy was the third one and most of the ... wait all of the fourth one tough!






Apr 2016 - The Tom Robinson Band Challenge
This challenge was chosen by the C2TweetCrew

Row 2 minutes, rest for 1 minute
Row for 4 minutes (from a rolling start), rest for 1 minute 30 seconds
Row for 6 minutes (from a rolling start), rest for 2 minutes
Row for 8 minutes (from a rolling start)


The first rep from a standing start the others should be rolling starts.


Record the distance rowed for 20 minutes (not including any resting metres).


No comments:

Post a Comment