Wednesday 27 November 2013

BIRC Bound! Recover and Rebuild

So I (OK the mrs) found a flight from Cork to Nottingham return for €49 (Fri to Sun) and what with Saturday's result I can hardly not go to BIRC - so that's booked - need to work out how to get from Nottingham to Cardiff now  :lol:
 
As for training - well - after Saturday I had a two hour drive home - usual dog walks, baby feeds etc and then up Sun morning to spend 9 hours laying a laminate floor for the sister in law - to say my legs where fried after that is an understatement. Well at least I had Monday and Tuesday off work - unfortunately that was for a trip to Dublin and back as the baby needs to see a Dr up there - all going well but need to go back in ten months to finalise. So another 6 hours in the car. To say I'm tired today is an understatement :lol:
 
But - signed up to BIRC - so needed to get some blood pumping round to get the legs to start recovering - so a low rate workout called and with only 11,094m to go to 14million lifetime meters I stuck that in the PM - split it in 8 and rowed the first split as a warm up and the last as a cool down - the piece in the middle was to be 18/20SPM with HRR 70% - lovely jubbly and feel so much better now  :-D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment