Thursday 13 February 2014

been a hell of a day - race starts

up early to drop dogs and do a few chores - then train and pack - all went well till mother nature kicked in - 100mph+ winds caused a few issues - had my left leg caught in the car door that slammed shut on me - dropping the dogs at the kennels I literally got blown across the yard with no control of stopping - tree's down on the roads - car nearly lifting of (and I have a heavy car) the ground - got home to the entrance of our estate having a tree down across it - as it's basically down to the people who live near to clean up I helped out with that for a few hours - then home to hear that flights from Shannon (where I am flying from) are cancelled - possible issues in Boston as well - oh well nothing I can do about it so at about 10pm I went out to train - I can control that and I did - three 2k's with race start and cruise to 1400m - 1650m - 1750m out - job done - midnight here now - suppose I best pack :lol:

No comments:

Post a Comment