Wednesday 19 February 2014

Easy does it - feeling battered

Was hoping to get a gentle erg in last night - but alas the moment never presented itself – so back into work today and down for a 30r18 HRR 70% (146) at lunch time – quite tired and it seems a little of the chest infection I had prior to Boston has popped up again but can’t see that lasting more than a day or so. Body feels completely battered though – legs, back even the arms – just ache’s – must be my old age showing :lol: managed to start quite well on the session but tailed off more than I would like as the HR came up – shot up a few times when I contemplated the English. Folk in work have been asking how I got on in Boston and feels shit to say I came 5th although they all say well done – just have to use it to build for the future – onwards and upwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment