Friday 6 February 2015

6by1min 1r - hold on ... 6by30 1r



had to adjust again - but at least I come out of the training in a positive frame of mind which is huge for me - started of with 6by1m1r but in the 3rd one I had a moment where the legs locked up and I dropped from 1:25 to 1:32 pace - managed to pick it up and finish strong but in the fourth rep the legs where cooked after





So then I though about doing 3by1m 1r and reduce the pace but i remembered Q had mentioned 30 second blasts so I looked that up - if I read it right it was 10 reps of 30 seconds with 2 min rest - but that rest sounded like a bit too long - especially as I was due to get a report out to my directer - so shortened rest to 1 minute and found I could hold good form and got through the 30 seconds easily enough and hit it on the last (I decided on 6 reps to complete the 3 minutes) so happy enough with that


No comments:

Post a Comment