Monday 20 July 2015

I will not quit! The countdown begins!



Friday I was in too much pain to train - combination of whatever is going on with my back/hip/leg and doms from the small bit of training on the Thursday left me feeling like my right leg from hip to knee was clamped in a vice - just felt like constant pressure - so I was sensible and didn't train .... weekend saw a lack of training - Saturday was pretty much looking after my daughter and keeping her entertained while playing taxi for the Mrs as her car is out of action temporarily and getting one of the dogs to the vets as she has an allergic reaction to something causing a skin complaint. Sunday I spent about 5 hours doing "yard work" power washing the dogs area outside and scrubbing and cleaning there shed as the allergic reaction is apparently "environmental" - I was in bits by the end and wasn't sure if I would be getting out of bed this morning - I did - and although in pain/discomfort it's not as bad as feared. So I just checked my logbook for concept2 and I am currently on 19,877,948m - so 122,052m from 20 million lifetime meters and a lovely concept2 free bag (concept2 run an amazing incentive - see here for more details on the Million Meter Club) - even if I have to go one legged and grip the bloody handle with my teeth I am hitting that target - the countdown begins!

122,052m to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment