Thursday 16 July 2015

KB in the AM - Erg in the PM

So got the new kettlebell yesterday in work - will probably leave it here in work and just use it when I have a 15 minutes spare in the mornings for a quick burst - made sure I stretched and warmed up and then each exercise was taken very carefully - firstly without weight then with a 10lb weight disk and then with the kettelbell - any signs of discomfort and I would have aborted.

The session went (once the kettlebell was introduced)
Goblet squats 3 by 10
Swings 3 by 10
Snatch 3 by 5 each side

Videos below are the last set - comortable with all but the Snatch which will take some getting used to

Squats

Youtube link here - Goblet Squats


Swings

YouTube Iink here - Swings


Snatch 

YouTube Iink here - Snatch



Lets see how observant you are - watch the three videos and see if anything odd happens (apart from my form)

So then at lunch time I just went down for a 40r20 70% again making sure everything was smooth and easy on the back - stopped just after 10 minutes for about 20 seconds just to sort out the C-Breeze - it was getting very hot and sweaty and the C-Breeze wasn't pointed at me. Job done and I'm still moving :o)




No comments:

Post a Comment