Wednesday 14 October 2015

Building the engine 60r20

so although the power isn't too bad one thing I have lost is the "engine" so need to build that back and the only way I find is long low rate work - so - 60 minutes r20 and I was going to go at 75% HRR - but as my HR strap has given up today I had to judge it and therefore went off with a target of 1:55 for first half hour and drop it to 2:00 splits by the end - first split went through at 1:53.5 so I just added a second and stuck with it - all seemed well with the back but will be "listening" to it closely


the one thing I have noticed is my stroke length has shrunk (get details on the ergdata app) down to between 1.5 and 1.57 where it used to be 1.6 plus on these rows - not sure if it's a subconscious thing or the body not as flexible - will keep an eye on it






No comments:

Post a Comment