Friday 28 June 2013

30@24 FM Pace

Firstly I have to mention I hate some of the dog owners in Ireland - the ones who leave there dogs out all the time - these tend to be the stupid little yappy dogs who have "small dog complex" - like the two who are out constantly it seems and run up and try to attack - well snap at the heals of my four (German Shepherd bitch, two of her pups (bitch and dog) who are crossed with English Spanials and a boxer/lab cross dog) the two bitches are muzzled for the protection of these stupid little dogs - unfortunately that doesn't mean they can't end up getting twisted round on their leads and last night this caused me to strain my knee as well as cause the German Shep to hurt her leg as once again we where "attacked" - if i didn't like dogs so much I would walk down that street without the muzzles on my two bitches (sounds kinda "homey") and that would be the end of my problems - well the end of the stupid dogs ...


Anyway with the Rowathon on Sunday (FM) and a strained knee I thought I'd best ease the pressure and therefore did the 30min at 24 SPM at FM pace - well a little quicker - just to see what would happen with the knee and the HR (23C in the room) all went well - won't erg tomorrow (wasn't planning on it) might get out on the bike if the weather is fine.






No comments:

Post a Comment