Monday 24 June 2013

30r20 HRR 70% (146) on a grated butt

After yesterdays little jaunt I'm back to shorter lunch time rows - today I could get a 30min piece in - I did have half an eye on a tough 30min (ie TT pace and see what happens) but after the warm up and about a minute in I knew the grated butt was too much of an issue (legs where tired but I think I could of worked them out) so then I quickly set up for a 30r20 with 70% HRR (146) and got on with it - tried to push the HR early on and then settle - but the butt kept at me and that was hard so the rate jumped about a little - managed to get it under control and finish on 600 strokes - quite a nice split for the cost - although once in the shower I was aware once again of the issues I thought I'd left "behind" me - got that stung! Pretty sure I have two raw patches now FFS  :roll:








No comments:

Post a Comment