Friday 12 December 2014

30r20 70% HRR - plus a minute - signs of improvement?

Well I think there is a small sign of improvement in todays row - granted I didn't row before work (dropping the dogs to kennels as going on holiday tomorrow) but this is arguably the strongest (of the HRR ergs) since I was sick in the start of November - on the 5th November I managed 8,222m with 1:49.4 but that was pushing a ave HR of 143 (and that's off the PM4 - so no doubt it was slightly higher). After finishing it I dialled up the minute rows and completed one at 1:24.0 pace (357m) but as my butt was showing signs of it's wear and tear from the three half marathons in the week I pulled the plug without starting the second one as I'm sitting on a place tomorrow I need what remains of my skin to stay there lol




No comments:

Post a Comment