Thursday 5 September 2013

4by750m 3r - push to destruction


The numbers will not show the pain I just went through - I wish there was a PMG "pain measurement gadget"!

 

Put it this was on the first rep I was in "discomfort" even had the start of "erger's" cough at the end - the second rep I was in pain - the third rep I started to bathe in lactic - the fourth rep I was in a place that is not nice - not nice at all - not exactly sure how I got through it to be honest - I hit the "wave" (my equivalent of the runners "wall") within 30 seconds of starting it - I had another 1 min 45 seconds to get through - if you had offered me 1 million pound sterling to get another 0.1 second of the time I could not of done it (that isn't to say on another day I couldn't go faster - just not today)


Once finished I had a nice lie down for a few minutes ...

 

Put into context I've PB'd my 30min - 6by1min and now 4by750 in 4 days off the back of 4-5 hours of broken sleep a night and had a headache for the last two days - on top of a bad groin/thigh/knee. Can't bloody wait till I get some sleep and am fit  :lol:

 

Previous PB 1:31.3 - now 1:30.9














No comments:

Post a Comment