Thursday 19 September 2013

Training on vacation part 2 - 10by1min @32 - 20k mix - 6 by500m's

So Monday and back in the Power House Gym - as I had updated the firmware I could use ergdata :o) and set off on a warm up - the aim after that was controlled pace - the initial target was 334m (just under 1:30 pace) but as I went on I found a little pace - especially on the last one ;o)































On the Tuesday I wanted to put some meters in the bank yet still through a few minute sprints in so I rowed 29@18 on HRR 70% and 1 min @1:27.4 pace then two minute rest followed by two by 14@18 on HRR 70% with 1 min @1:27.4








Final day of training on the Wednesday  before heading off home on the Thursday  and I chose to repeat the 6by500's - these where tough again with HD' from the outset but I fought through and completed a pretty successful week of training to say I was on "vacation"




Bye bye ergs :-(







No comments:

Post a Comment