Wednesday 8 January 2014

2 by 2min 10min rest

Had a meeting in town today so half day in work and no chance to erg there - after getting home and spending time with the baby - well little girl now - and walking the dogs I was looking at the schedule - two sessions today - 3by2k r24 @80% HRR or 2by2min on 10 rest - asked Q which he preferred I did - I knew what his answer would be - gave me the out clause that if I wasn't up for it mentally I could do the 3by2k

So warm up done and the first 2min sat on the screen - target was 1:23/24 with the aim of holding as long as I could but to expect a fade at the end - it didn't come on the first one - did on the second one - pretty nasty on the old breathing and on tired legs but another tick in the box - then spotted one of the main rivals in the 30-39 group had thumped the 4by750 session - time to up my game ... again  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment