Wednesday 22 January 2014

2by2min 10:30 rest muck up

Evening session 2by2min with 10min rest - in from work - spent a little time with the baby before she went for a snooze - then walked dogs - back and baby was up then out to shed at about 10pm - ooops I forgot to eat - well actually I didn't - I just didn't know what time I would get to train so didn't get a chance - so up to the shed 6 degrees C and 100% humidity - lovely - through the 5k race warm up and set the stop watch going - as it hit 2min I started the first rep - aimed to hit 1:20 and hold it as much as I could all went about as well as it could and then a paddle for 6min - as I paddled I had the splits up from the first rep on the PM (but was also connected to rowpro) as I paddled rowpro kept the split but the monitor stayed on the splits - as I got towards the start for the second I stopped and took a drink - set up the 2min on Rowpro and nothing showed on the PM (well the split still showed) so reset it again - no good - OK was hoping as I started the PM would flick to life - it did - the Rowpro display didn't - feck - so stopped and reset it again and was ready to go on the 10min 30sec and off - no - yes - balls I miss timed the start and hit a 2:36 for the first pull - took forever to get it down and then time to hold on again - think I started to protect the rib pain a little and possibly could of gone harder - but plenty of pain by the end - thanks Q!

No comments:

Post a Comment