Tuesday 31 March 2015

No howl from the wulf today - just a snarl - March PaddyPower CTC 3by250m 2r

I've attempted this months CTC three previous times this month - normally when another session got cut short for one reason or another - each of the previous times I hit the firs rep at 1:16 ave and then gone into the second rep only to see myself drift to 1:18 - oh how I wished I'd stuck with on of them - so todays mission was to finish no matter what - no matter what the score (I'l often give up a training piece more because the score isnt what I want than any other reason which is a really really bad habit and one that's easy to get into and hard to get out of) so in that respect the session was a success - in terms of score it's a bit poor for me if I am honest but is all that was there on the day 



No comments:

Post a Comment