Sunday, 24 May 2015

Model B with Batlogic

I managed to get a model B from eBay for £60 with a PM3 :-) ok cost another £120 to post to Ireland but it's worth it as I've long wanted to test one out in comparison to the new models. So earlier today I actually got it put together - bit off a faff as it was stripped down and the schematics online aren't the best. Tested the drag out on the decking - 250!

So later in the evening I managed to get out and straighten and tighten her up - and even managed to get the Batlogic ergadapter attached - quick test in civilian clothes and pretty happy with it although drag dropped to 232 in the shed

No comments:

Post a Comment