Tuesday 24 November 2015

40r20 70% HRR

Away for the weekend as it was our first wedding anniversary - although as the Mrs had a hour long massage booked I did find a erg for a 30r20 on the Saturday - bit sweaty in the gym though. Then yesterday although at home needed to sort a few things out and then up today to get in early for a pre-work row but as I was about to leave my daughter had other ideas and needed a hug or two :o)

So down at lunchtime and dialed in a 40 min row with the target or 20 spm and aim to keep in the 70% HRR bracket (143) new HR watch to test today - anniversary/birthday/xmas present combined - fenix 3 - unfortunately it doesn't currently allow a connection to the PM4 so had the 910xt for that. Very busy in the gym and although it nearly derailed my session I managed to crack on and actually got quite a good rhythm going - very happy with the result


10,996m
1:49.4
AVE HR 139
MAX HR 146










No comments:

Post a Comment