Monday 29 July 2013

30min TT no PB - just hard

Two days of inactivity as far as rowing/cycling - just had no opportunity at the weekend - so today although I feel lethargic - and I hate doing a hard session after not doing anything for a day especially two - I went ahead with the 30min TT as scheduled - the plan going down was to hold sub 1:40 ave for the first ten minutes at least and then just give it what  I had.

I didn't have as much as last week - but still managed to scramble over 8900m with a push at the end - a horrible middle section - but pleased I managed to crack on with the row and didn't HD which is easy enough to do once the split starts drifting.

I do believe that I can crack 9k soon enough with the right start and energy levels ( on about 5 hours sleep a night at the mo :lol: )









Plenty left on the HR

No comments:

Post a Comment