Tuesday 2 July 2013

CTC July 2013 + Q's punishment

When I first saw the CTC for this month it intrigued me, very close to the PowerErg sessions we (well I) do 1min @20. With that in mind I asked Q if it would be OK to have a go at it, just to see what I can do and it makes a change to the 1minutes, I would of course have to do something else as a simple 2min @20 wouldn't give me much of a training effect so I suggested the full 5k race warm up then 2min @20 a 2min rest and then at a reduced pace a further 5 sets of 2min @20 ... that's what I suggested, it wasn't what Q came back with  :twisted: 

So the CTC, had to be careful with the knee and watched for any signs during the warm up, but to be honest the ab's hurt more :lol: so then set up the CTC and started the camera, back to the seat, realised I hadn't connected the HR to the PM, so reset and reset the camera and off we go 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeWVFVLJi2w


and off went the C-Breeze, so reset again and off we go, my target 1:33, why, cos Nav said so  :lol: 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znOs4l82evg





oh - Q's punishment, well he decided I could do 7 reps on 1 min rest, cheers Q, i suppose he did give me 3min rest after the CTC, but the bloody seat wasn't sitting on the slide right from the main piece and that was annoying, but hey 









No comments:

Post a Comment