Friday 22 January 2016

Last session before the Irish - 5k with a bump and a race start

So last session today before the Irish tomorrow - the Open 2k is on at 11:44 I believe and the Open 500m at 15:21 - oh wait I just remembered I didn't do any 500m training - whoops
 http://www.iirc.ie/list-of-entrants-by-race-category/

So today was planned as a 5k paddle with a single burst at about 4k. Then do a single 200m start, looking for 1:32 by 1800m. Paddle down to 1000m to go, but then stop there. Now my darling daughter did have me up at 2am this morning so feeling a bit frazzled this morning I went down and jsut ticked the boxes - the 5 was fine although the bump wasn't very smooth - oh wait it's a bump ... the race start was possibly a little over egged - ahem lol - so try and get an early night tonight and then up and 2 hour ish drive tomorrow for a spin out on the erg

 






1 comment: