Monday 2 December 2013

Leg preservation society - 2by1k 8r

So in prep for BIRC today I was looking at hitting the 1:31's without too silly a start and after bouncing a little in the first one from 1:30 to 1:32 I managed to nail it - legs tired - Q had said to drop the second one if the legs where tired - I looked on the Q-Power forum during the 8 min rest - spotted Ollie had his training updated - said to myself if he took the second set off I would too - so thanks Ollie!
 
Second one started well but then found myself looking at 1:33's at about half way - without going silly I dragged that down to 1:32's and sat there till the end - no sprint finish - now heal legs HEAL!! lol
 
Now I've walked away with a positive mental boost from this which I knew I wouldn't if I had dropped the second set - now for the "Leg Preservation Society"  :-D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment