Thursday 22 May 2014

Blood - Sweat - Tears - 2x4x2:30 [0:30] [3:30] r20

So the blood - well the butt ain't healed and is now bleeding after the shorts are pulled from the area :lol:

Sweat - well that would be  2x4x2:30 [0:30] [3:30] r20 - started off quite nicely, went through the full race warm up, only problem here was the pain on the start of each segment as the area that's scabbed on my butt is right at the seat edge, that would fade after about a minute. Started the reps and after two or three strokes I found that the pain wasn't too bad from the butt and found a rhythm. I was taking screen shots in the 30sec rest but after the third rep I hit the "yes" button on ergdata rather than "no" when the pop up comes up to ask if you had finished! Balls, quickly set up another rep and got through that but my concentration on the session had been distracted. Took a bit of boosting myself to start the second set, but start I did, then it was a case of get one rep done at a time. Finished with a reasonable result (target was 1:40.6)

The tears came after the shower and I applied the "new skin" spray plaster to the backside   :-O

Garmin Details






No comments:

Post a Comment