Tuesday 17 June 2014

Recovering from food poisoning CTC

Well Saturday was a planned day off spent in the wildlife park with a picnic - Sunday was spent in bed with food poisoning - most likely from a cooked chicken bought from a local supermarket - Monday in work feeling sorry for myself - this morning into work early enough to set up a 60min row but stopped after 30min as I felt like getting sick - lunchtime I wanted something with a bit of oomph - so took last weeks last session which I missed (10k r24 80% HRR) and after getting to half way decided to complete the 8750m as specified then put a sting in the tail - needed to do this to get myself over the finish line - still feeling crap - appetite is non existent - 34:23.5 - 1:43.2 r24

Garmin HR Details



this mornings effort





No comments:

Post a Comment