Tuesday 15 July 2014

60r22

yup - you know the score by now - weekend got nothing done exercise wise - Monday tried the 60r22 in the morning blew up at 25 minutes - tried the 30r20 at lunch - blew up at 7min 30 so up early today (and due to being at a wedding this weekend and a few other thins going on) it was my only opportunity to get the 60r22 done so set off on that again (target 1:43.5)

No warm up - just get changed - set the erg up and go. Tough - yup - HD thoughts - yup - HR pumping - yup - if I had another opportunity to row it this week would I have HD'd - possibly - still done now

The worse bit is when the split starts to drop - and even though I know I can thump the end and drag the split down - that panic sets in and it's time to override the mental side.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/541921283







No comments:

Post a Comment