Tuesday 22 July 2014

60r24 - one attempt and one completion

Came into work early to do this - but due to tiredness my concentration levels where not there and I allowed some distractions to get the better of me and HD'd after 20 minutes

As I was half hour early to me desk I asked to move the time to my luch and after some humming and arring went for it again - I had a target of 1:42.7 in my head - I wanted to get of ahead of target so I had some play in the middle third and then pull it in at the end - went very well - not really out of breath or tired - couldn't see the HR on the monitor as it had dropped the signal due to some messing about before I set off (basically refitting the C-breeze it blew off the first two times I set off - this meant I had to reset the Garmin every time) no time for a warm up - set up and go  ;-)

Got some lovely sweat from the row - can you spot where the C2 was set up!









No comments:

Post a Comment