Thursday 10 December 2015

Keep Calm and get Back on track 8by500's

Tuesday lunchtime I hoped to test the 2k the aim was 6:19.9 and so headed off on 1:35 pace with a view to dropping to 1:36 through the middle 1k but a combination of a lunchtime meeting knocking back my training time and a slight stomach ache/discomfort put pay to that and after the second attempt where I got through the 1k marker at sub 1:36 pace I stopped.

Wednesday was a mess started a 60r20 pre work and my headphones got caught up with necklace 10 minutes in. Lunchtime about halfway through a 60r20 I just got bored more than anything. So then a opportunity to train before leaving work came up and I headed down to do 8by500 but then I hadn't as much time as I thought and that ended.

This morning no time to train as I waited for the guy I am giving a lift to. So - lunchtime - time to get back on track - 8by500 1:30 rest target was last attempt so 1:32.8 or less and of I set - won't say it was easy but the reps where short enough I didn't have to think to much. The last rep I put myself onto the floor - holding 1:30.6 at halfway and then turned on the gas.










No comments:

Post a Comment