Friday 4 October 2013

3by2k @24 r5

There is deffo fatigue in them there legs - could feel it almost from the get go. Target today was 30min TT pace @24 for three by 2k on 5min rest. So after a 1k warm up with bursts I set off into the first one - wanted to dip under the 1:40 split that I dream my 30min TT is (it's actually 1:40.7 at the mo) but I do think that the 1:40 is very close for me to crack.

 

Once I settled into it I was reasonably comfortable (although I have two minor issues at the mo - the middle finger on my left hand feels tight across the centre knuckle - has for a few weeks - think I strained it and the other is butt pains which I seem to have almost all the time) and hit just under my target which then set the target for the next 2k.

 

I paddled through some of the rest - stopping with a minute to go to allow the flywheel to stop before the start of the second rep. Again once I settled into it there was no real issue hitting the target and the same could be said for the third - well apart from I really could feel the tiredness in the legs :lol:
















No comments:

Post a Comment