Monday 21 October 2013

Back on it after Bristol - 40r18 + 2x1min

Reflections on the weekend – I’m tired – other than that I think I may have the answer to the legs feeling soo empty on the first 2k – I spent 8 hours laying floors last Saturday (something I don’t do very often – maybe yearly?) and as I had a back back/hip I took most of the load (getting up and down) on the thighs and remembered this morning that it took me a good three/four days to get that ache away – coupled with the 30r20 that was probably enough to take the edge out of me. So lesson learnt and not to be repeated.

 

So on to today – session was 3by20min 70% then 2x1:00 [1:00] at 2k -2 rr +1 (so1:28 @34) – as I can’t fit that into my lunch I coupled together the first two 20’s and made a 40min r18 70% (146) then hit the sprints. Still have a bit of an ache in my hip/back but hopefully that will clear up in time. Still haven’t had the full results back on the ankle – Dr called me last Thursday but I lost signal half way through convo – she mentioned a torn ligament/tendon – must call back again.











No comments:

Post a Comment