Thursday 27 October 2016

Oh Sh!t - back twanged - squats

Had a "oh shit" moment this morning during my squats - warm up sets done OK but on the third rep of the main set as I was lowering I felt a nasty twinge in lower back and re-racked the weight - stretched and although I am not in any pain my mind/body has gone into protection mode - I was going to do the bench press after but once i had the warm up set done as I rose up to add weight while on the bench I just felt a ache - enough to bin the weights today and not likely to be rowing for a few days now - currently in hyper protection mode in terms of what I do for every day movements... FFS!

For anyone who has been in severe back pain they will know the fear of going back to it - I am literally terrified

No comments:

Post a Comment